Computer Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Limit

We are waiting for our live trading account to become active. In the mean time I have installed Ninja zenfire on 2 computers using the license key login and password I got from the broker. This is a live data feed but demo trading.It will work on either.
    So I wanted to set up a dedicated laptop and installed it on the laptop, but when I try to connect it says "cant connect please check your computer" etc.
    It will connect to the simulated feed. I also had a friend try to set it up on his computer and he gets the same results. I have it running on a laptop with Win 7 and a Desktop with WinXP.

Hello larrylwill,

Please see the link below for information regarding multiple Zen-Fire connection errors.
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings: If the Internet connection is live, the error indicates a typo in the user id or password. The user id and password are case sensitive and white spaces count as characters. Make sure the user id and password are correct and there are no blank spaces at the beginning or end. White spaces are common when using the copy/paste function in Windows. Contact your Broker to verify the correct user id and password are being used.

Please double check if you entered the username and password correctly (case sensitive). If the issue remains, please contact your broker to verify if you have the correct username and password.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello larrylwill,

Please see the link below for information regarding multiple Zen-Fire connection errors.
      Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Login Failed. Please Check Your Internet Connection or Account Settings: If the Internet connection is live, the error indicates a typo in the user id or password. The user id and password are case sensitive and white spaces count as characters. Make sure the user id and password are correct and there are no blank spaces at the beginning or end. White spaces are common when using the copy/paste function in Windows. Contact your Broker to verify the correct user id and password are being used.

Please double check if you entered the username and password correctly (case sensitive). If the issue remains, please contact your broker to verify if you have the correct username and password.
      doubled trippled and quad checked cut and pasted and typed in.

Comment

Did you also contacted your broker and verified if you have correct username and password information listed?

If so and the issue remains, please check for security software, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, that could be blocking the connection.

Please send me your username and password if you still cannot get connected, so I can test the connection on my end.

You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

Comment

Did you also contacted your broker and verified if you have correct username and password information listed?

If so and the issue remains, please check for security software, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, that could be blocking the connection.

Please send me your username and password if you still cannot get connected, so I can test the connection on my end.

You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
          I have it working on 2 different computers. I check the emails and check the program itself for the correct username and PW and account. I just wanted to move it to a dedicated computer.
          It loads the eod data and sample data but wont connect to the live data. and the broker states it will not run on more than 2 computers, well It is NOT running it is only installed. and one has been updated to the latest version and one is the previous version. Both are not loaded.. Besided when one is running and you log into the other it kills the data feed of the one that was on. With both offline the 3rd one just wont connect at all.

Comment

Is there anything different as per your dedicated computer compared to the two computers that are able to connect, which could help troubleshoot the issue?

Could it be it connects to the internet a different way than the other two computers?

I suggest to check with your broker what IP address and port your Zen-Fire connection will access. Subsequently make sure the IP address and port are not blocked on your computer (security software) or internet connection setup (modem, router).

Comment

Is there anything different as per your dedicated computer compared to the two computers that are able to connect, which could help troubleshoot the issue?

Could it be it connects to the internet a different way than the other two computers?

I suggest to check with your broker what IP address and port your Zen-Fire connection will access. Subsequently make sure the IP address and port are not blocked on your computer (security software) or internet connection setup (modem, router).
              The problem was I was copying and pasting the user name. I found out that I must type it in or it doesn't work.
              BTW I checked all those things long ago. The first install and the 3rd install are on the same wireless connection, the 2nd was on a repeater in my office. All the Ip addresses are the ok. It was just the way I put in the user name.

thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
              7 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post loganjarosz123  
              Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes