Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Anyone using forex.com for live or practice trades?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone using forex.com for live or practice trades?

    Is forex.com a good broker?

    Has anyone iised their live or pratice account with ninjatrader?


    Does their data feed allow to use the range or tick or volume charts on ninjatrader?


    Thanks,

    #2
    kian123, yes the Gain / Forex.com connection would offer using tick based chart intervals in NinjaTrader -

    we could unfortunately not recommend a broker, so hopefully other members can share their views.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      kian123, yes the Gain / Forex.com connection would offer using tick based chart intervals in NinjaTrader -

      we could unfortunately not recommend a broker, so hopefully other members can share their views.

      That includes range and volume charts?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by kian123 View Post
        That includes range and volume charts?
        Yes, as they are based on tick data - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ChartBars.html
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
          Yes, as they are based on tick data - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ChartBars.html

          Can I use different data feed and still use forex.com as broker?

          Is there a need to use the brokers data feed in order to trade with them?

          Comment


            #6
            Hello,

            There is no need to use the same data in order to trade with a broker.

            However in the forex market since there is no central market each brokers/clearing house quotes can be different. Therefor different quotes in the forex market could cause orders to go in and not get filled or take longer to fill because the price is not the exact same in this case with forex this would be advantages to use the same feed your broker does.

            NinjaTrader supports the ability to use any data feed provider with any broker.

            I look forward to assisting you further.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
              Hello,

              There is no need to use the same data in order to trade with a broker.

              However in the forex market since there is no central market each brokers/clearing house quotes can be different. Therefor different quotes in the forex market could cause orders to go in and not get filled or take longer to fill because the price is not the exact same in this case with forex this would be advantages to use the same feed your broker does.

              NinjaTrader supports the ability to use any data feed provider with any broker.

              I look forward to assisting you further.
              So that is good news ....Lots of flexability.....and I do understand quotes situation with different brokers.....Thanks again!

              Comment

              Latest Posts

              Collapse

              Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by AgriTrdr, Today, 01:51 PM
              2 responses
              8 views
              0 likes
              Last Post AgriTrdr  
              Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 12:11 PM
              5 responses
              18 views
              0 likes
              Last Post ETFVoyageur  
              Started by franjcy, Today, 02:27 PM
              0 responses
              2 views
              0 likes
              Last Post franjcy
              by franjcy
               
              Started by johnMoss, Yesterday, 12:27 PM
              4 responses
              18 views
              1 like
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
              Started by Graeham9, Today, 01:56 PM
              6 responses
              30 views
              0 likes
              Last Post Graeham9  
              Working...
              X