Collapse

Unable to view SPI Data from Interactive Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be getting closer to finding the solution. Every time I open the Spi chart and try to move from the different minute and hour candle settings it indicates that it is downloading the Spi contract 9-10. I have tried repeatedly to change this in the instrument manager but it will not keep the 12-10 contract. Anyone know how to fix this.??

Comment

I am now also unable get the updated charts on the after hours futures contract on the FTSE 100. The charts only go up to 7:00 am. The reopen of the futures contract at 1 am UK time (11:00 am Brisbane time) is not updating.

Comment

Can you please try the following. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highlight the SPI and click Edit. Set 'Merge policy' to DoNotMerge and click Ok. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you can load a SPI 12-10 chart. It should not load data from the 09-10 expiry anymore.

As per the Z 12-10, can you please check what session template you have selected in the Data Series menu of the chart. Right click in the chart and select 'Data Series'. Likely, it is set to 'Use instrument settings'.

Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, highight the instrument in question and click Edit. You can now view what session template is used.

Subsequently go to Control Center-->Tools-->Session Manager. You can now see what times are used by the session template. The 'Euronext GMT Index Futures RTH1' uses 8 AM - 9 PM GMT time (UK), so it excludes 1 AM GMT (UK).

If you select the 'Default 24/7' session template in the Data Series menu, it does not exclude time and you should receive real-time data if provided.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason. That did the trick the charts are now working.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cre8able  
          Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ChartTourist