Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to seperate contracts and reapply cancelled stops/profit targets in the DOM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to seperate contracts and reapply cancelled stops/profit targets in the DOM?

Ok, so lets say I have a strategy for 2 contracts: Same entry price, same stop for both contracts, but two different profit targets for each.

1) When I drag one contract's Profit Target onto the second contracts Profit Target, the contracts get combined and there's a "2" next to the profit target on the DOM. When I click on "Add Target" it doesnt split the two contracts up. How do I split or separate them when I come into this situation?

2) Lets say you hit the "x" on the DOM for a Profit Target or a Stop Loss and you have an open contract but NO profit target or stop loss visible. Is there anyway to reapply the stop and profit target for that contract? If I need to do this manually for some reason, how do I apply the profit target and stop order to the contract that is out right now? So I dont take opposing positions / add to my position. I just want to reapply a canceled stop loss and / or profit target.

Hello timothymhanna,

If these targets are separate orders, you can use the orders tab of control center. Filter only active orders to make it easier to identify. Right Click > Filter only Active orders.

Each order has an increment (+) and decrement (-) column. You can click these buttons to adjust the level of your orders. If these are not separate orders, then you would have to cancel the order and resubmit manually.

This post can help with submitting targets and stop losses manually:
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851  
    Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
    0 responses