upgraded per flash NT7 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgraded per flash NT7 error

if u want to know what level i had please check the log and trace I uploaded earlier...
    Attached Files

Hello,

Not sure if you intended to post this as a new thread or was intended to be a reply to another ticket you have open. Please copy this reply to the ticket you have open unless this is a new ticket.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

This is an issue,, when upgrading to to the Newest NT7,, seems like NT support thinks these things just happen and don't attribute the situation to the latest upgrade,, was working good upgraded now errors,, lets see watson what might have caused the issue?????
      first u need to acknowledge what caused this!!!!,,, then help clean up the mess,, the customer is already upset and not acknowledging where this issue came from is just dumb!
      Last edited by gg80108; 11-01-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Hi gg80108,

I do see that you were working with Christopher J and you forwarded the log and trace files but I do not see them related to this particular forum.

Can you please clarify if you received an email from support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, and if so what the ticket number was so that I can look into this issue more.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I opened this issue and sent in the logs and traces,, maybe saving a step or two, I thought.. At the time no one was assigned to anything.. so u guys figure out who gonna work it..

Comment

Hi gg80108,

I am going to work this issue but I will need to find the log and trace files. For that I will want to know if you received a response from Chris earlier when you sent those in so that I know what those files are in reference to.

So, can you please clarify if you received a response, and if so it include a 6 digit reference number.

Comment

this the number 388950

Comment

Hi gg80108,

Thank you for that information.

I do see the log and trace files, and what I will do is review those files in light of this thread and follow up with you.

Comment

Thanks,, here is an update,, got the error the first time I brought up the NT7 after the upgrade.. Closed NT7 brought it up again and everything seems normal now.. I did just get an alert from a vendor not to upgrade to this version, but none of this vendors stuff "flux" seem to be mentioned in the log..
                  The issues in the log were all public indicators....

Comment

Hi gg80108,

I was just reviewing those log and trace files. I will follow up to my initial email rather than post here, but thank you for that clarification.

Comment

yes came back ok,, guess my expectation was for a clean upgrade

Comment

Hi gg80108,

If you wish to perform a full uninstall you can manually remove any user settings so that a blank NinjaTrader is installed without any of the previous settings.

Please follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
                        1. Close all running applications.
                        2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
                        3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
                        4. Then manually delete the folder "NinjaTrader 7" located under Start --> My Documents.
                        5. Delete any NinjaTrader installation files. This can be done by going to Start --> My Computer --> Search button --> search for (NinjaTrader*) --> select Local C Disk and then press search.
                        6. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
                        7. Reboot your machine.
                        8. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:
                          Download

Please let us know if you are able to get up and running after the reinstall.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post LawrenHom  
                        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
                        4 responses
                        0 likes