Data file corruption?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data file corruption?

Hi. I was using NT connected to eSignal. eSignal being eSignal, it crashed. This time it crashed my PC: nothing worked. mouse pointer and all). I had no options but to re-boot completely.
    When I started NT again, I've had the following message:
    Historical data in your databse is corrupted. Please re-load etc. etc, for a large number of markets. Strangely, all tick charts are affected, some 3 minutes charts are affected too, but other 3 minutes charts not at all. They were all open and active at the same time when the PC crashed.

Problem 1: after a few seconds from all these messages, NT application ".encounters a problem and need to close". So how can I reload historical minute data for ES, NQ etc.........?

Problem 2. Apart from this this fatal crash, sometimes NT software finds difficult to open some charts and I have to close them and re-build them. Obviously if one has a number of different set-ups for charts (indicators, different parameters, trading hours, etc,) it takes ages to have everything back to speed. Is there anyway to avoid or at least minimize this inconvenience?

Thank you and regards

Hi Gretrader,

Hope all is well.

Can you please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post. I will send you a specific note then with instructions.

Vince
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post FrancisMorro  
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM