Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Any fast way to add watch list to Market Analyzer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any fast way to add watch list to Market Analyzer?

Each day I have a list of maybe 45 stocks to watch and when I use Quotetracker or Esignal etc I just coma delineate the list and enter it in a list and instantly it is populated and prices flow ( I use IB for my data feed)

For Ninja to enter a list require you tel lit which exchange the symbol is on. I understand that it can work with many countries but just a single list for the USA would be best. There is no way I can check all symbols each day and separate them etc - I figure there must be a work around to solve this problem and would ov3ew someone to tall me what it is.

A secondary issue is just making a ful list of AMEX and NYSE - I have imported the NASDAQ list no problem as no special symbols but for AMEX and NYSE many issues are not stock and have / and . Like BK.A as example - I can manually go over the list of 3 thousand issue an delete ones that Ninja does not yet know how to handle but maybe here to is another method. Hals the stock I want to look at are not in the standard data base so I want to add all stocks in USA.

---

But main thing is first question as to how to make a daily watch list - so I can watch prices and click on line and chart opens --

thanks for any help.

Hello webber,

You can create instruments lists to your liking in the Instrument Manager. Please see the link below.

Subsequently you can load the entire list at once in the Market Analyzer.

By default, we provide 3 stock instrument lists - Dow 30, Nasdaq 100 and SP 500.

You can import new instrument lists using the instructions at the following link.

It is possible to import instruments that use "." in their symbol. Unfortunately "/" and "-" is not accepted.

In addition, another user has posted stock symbol lists for the Nasday and Nyse at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post lightsun47  
    Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
    1 response
    0 likes