Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Entry time off by 2 minutes

Hi,

I am currently with Velocity Futures (Trading Technologies / Fix adapter)
    NT platform: 6.5.1000.13 (live)
    Primary charting platform: TradeStation 8.8
    Order Entry platform: NT (Static SuperDom)

For the last couple of weeks, I have been observing that there is a discrepancy in the order entry time that is the recorded in NT and the corresponding TradeStation entry bar by at least 2.00 minutes.

I am looking to synchronize these two platforms. Not sure how go about in debugging the time discrepancy issue. Few seconds is ok, but 2 minutes is ridiculous. I am unable to reconcile my charts and trades at the end of the day, hence looking for help.

FYI...my computer clock is synchronized to NIST(www.time.gov).

Thank you.

Mai

Hello,

Thank you for your time.

Do you mind if you send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post and put ATTN: Brett in the subject line and include your phone number and a good time to reach you in EST. So that I may call you as I would like to call you are possibly do remote assistance as I am looking into a few related cases of this that has started occuring in the past 2 weeks to take a look at your system setup.

Also, You are running an older version of NinjaTrader 6.5, the latest version is NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.18. We may want to go ahead and upgrade you as well.unless there is a reason you have not upgraded.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hello,

Update on this issue. This was a issue with Velocity TT servers as they have some servers that were out of sync with there time stamp. NinjaTrader makes some adjustments to the time to match the TT server time stamp. We have contacted Velocity and they have located the issue and it should be resolved during the server maintenance tonight. If you see the issue continuing tomorrow please let me know and we will further investigate.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post futtrader  
      Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post bltdavid