Data Box will not open...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Box will not open...

NT 6.5, v 0.16, recurring issue where data box will not open. Crosshairs flicker while data box option is checked, but no data box appears. Usually I resolve this by closing and restarting the program, but today cannot resolve. I am able to use mini data box for price, but of course, no indicator information is available...

Hello Tworth,

Can you let us know if you can see a listing of the data box window in your windows task bar? It might be grouped with the other NinjaTrader windows.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

no, I have looked everywhere when this occurs, sometimes use a 2 monitor setup, so thought it might have gotten lost on second display, but that doesn't seem to be it; close all other programs to make sure I'm not covering it up, but that's not it...Anyway for now the problem is gone, I'll try to make further observations next time I see this, but planning to do my upgrades this week, so may not see it again...? Thanks

Comment

There's a windows trick you can use if you can see the window listed on your windows task bar but can't locate it on your screen.

Right click on the Data Window in your task bar (see screenshot) > Select Move.

Then, click the left arrow on your keyboard.

The window then snaps to your mouse position. You can only do this if you can see the window listed on your windows task bar.
        Attached Files
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        2 responses