Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 charting questions..

I am trading live NT7v19

1) Is there a way to view total contracts traded on a product (i.e. total volume traded for the day)? I see Vol on the indicator list, but that just shows me in bar graph form the volume traded at a certain time, I want total volume traded for the day.

2) I have started using Point and Figure (box 2, reversal 6) on one of my charts, but it only shows me X's and O's going back as far as when I sign in to NT, and I want to be able to view Point and Figure for the couple of hours before I logged into NT as well, is there any way to get the chart to populate further back than the time I logged into NT?

Thanks for your time and assistance..

Hi sev888,

Thank you for your post.

1. The Daily Volume may be provided by your datafeed. You can add that column to the Market Analyzer and view the total volume. If you have a data provider that offers daily historical data you could change the interval of the chart to Daily with a VOL indicator applied, as well. For information on adding that column to a Market Analyzer please see the following link.

2. Point and Figure charts are built using Bid and Ask data. Not all providers offer historical bid/ask data, and so you will not see the historical data for Point and Figure charts if that data is not available.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FishTrade, Yesterday, 11:11 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post FishTrade  
    Started by Graci117, Today, 09:02 PM
    1 response
    0 likes