Multi users on one account..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi users on one account..

We have been developing an automated trading strategy, and are now working with an investor partner, and what we would ideally like to do is have the automated strategy working on a dedicated server, and then have the ability for 2 separate remote computers that can have access to watching as well as being able to manipulate the working strategy (i.e. the investor wants to be able to watch during the day and exit/ change the strategy from his office location, as well as we want the ability to do the same from our office location).

1) I know that there are ways that multiple people can 'view only' the working NT strategy, but only 1 user scenario, my question is there any way to arrange NT (or tag on software) that would allow a 2 or 3 user scenario?

2) Or if not on a single account, then maybe some sort of dual account that both have the ability to be signed into the same working strategy (i.e. be able to affect the same strategy working on the SuperDom) on the remote server?

3) Also, his brokerage is new to the NT platform, and we are not sure how much technical support they will be able to supply on the fly, and so we are wondering if there is some way to have a single account set up at 2 brokerages? or multiple accounts that are fungible across NT platform? So that if one brokerage goes down, we can switch to the other, or so that each brokerage account can sign in to the same working strategy? Is this in some way what NT offers with their multi-broker license? if not, what is a multi-broker license?

Thank you for your time and assistance..

Hi sev888, correct a MultiBroker license would enable you to submit orders to all supported brokerage technologies we offer, however the strategy can't unfortunately switch on the fly to another account - you would need to restart on your backup account then.

For the multiusers working on one server hosting NT and the strategy you developed, please check with the server provider they should be able to set up two accounts or arrange for a shared connection to it for flexible ways to access.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
    4 responses
    1 like