Odd Data Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Data Problem

I have an odd data challenge confronting me.

I have been using historical tick data from Open Tick and things have been fine. No problems reloading data or using a live feed.

Today I was testing a new strategy and I got a system out of memory exception error that froze both NT. After closing NT and rebooting the computer, I decided to reload historical data for a few days as I had some small gaps. I reloaded the last few days of data from opentick.

Now when I open a new chart, it has no data in it. This is the case for the data I reloaded, data older than that which I reloaded and even for contracts that I did not reload. I simply cannot get data to appear on a chart.

Did I inavertantly corrupt the database? The log shows a no Data error when I try to load historical data on June ER2 (Which I had data on), but gives no error if I try to load Sept ER2 - neither show any data in a chart.

Any advice?

Thanks for the help,

Learning1

Hi Learning1,

Thank you for your post.

Would you mind sending over your database and OpenTick login information so I can test this?

You can find your database under Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6--> DB--> NinjaTrader.MDB

Send your email to support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post.

If you have trouble sending over your database, it could be because it's too large. If that's the case let me know and I will provide different instructions on how to send it over.

Vince
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Guy,

Please send me an email at support at ninjatrader dot com so I can forward you the instructions.

Vince
      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      6 responses