Collapse

Is there a way to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please send me the text file with historical data so I can test it on my end.

Did you left the chart opened when you switched data feeds? If you load historical data for 6/27 from PFG, it should not overwritten by data from Zen-Fire once you connect to Zen-Fire. I tested this on my end and it worked as expected - once I connected to Zen-Fire and I had historical data available for the previous days, it only loaded data for today.

I suspect the delayed feed will provide real-time 10 minutes later than normal. I suggest to address the inquiry to BarChart. They will be able to clarify their delayed feed and how it functions.

If you make use of it in combination with Zen-Fire and you disable historical data for Zen-Fire, it can result in a gap as you conclude, providing the delayed feed functions as we assume.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks jason
      i wont send you the text file, because
      1) i tried to import it on the same computer (not a different one as i did before) and it went OK. Yet, tha gap was still there, so I don't really see where that data from the file went. It wasn't incorporated into my graphs.
      2) i understood about the delayed barchart, your opinion is appreciated, thanks
      3) i don't see any way to improve my current situation in regards to that sunday gap, therefore i give up
      4) i will deal with this type of issues by installing a second datafeed
      5) too bad that zen-fire doesn't have a historical server, hope that kinetick will fix that, until then i am gonna be using barchart real-time historical server quotes.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post carnitron