Charting Problems with Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charting Problems with Data

Hello all and any help anyone can offer would really be appreciated. Anyway Tonight I decided to open up my ninjatrader platform to just check some things over for tomorrow. As the charts booted up I got a error message, stupid me thinking it was nothing I just hit ok and re started NT.

First let me say I use certain Indicators and templates that I use for trading which all open automatically when I load a template. Anyway the problem now is whenever I open NT and open a chart with my templates or indicators, My market price seems to be frozen at may 21 2010 for every market, partically CL 07-10 and GC 8-10. However if I open these markets in regular bare charts with no 3rd party template or indicators loaded, The market price loads up correctly. I have tried many things like making a new database, creating new workspaces and loading the templates again, I even went as far to reinstall NT and all the indicators and templates to still no avail.

I'am completely puzzled and have no idea what to try next. Any suggestions?

Hello,

It sounds like the workspaces are corrupted by whatever produced the error. Can you recreate them and save them?

If you have access to them still, post one that does work. You can find them here: documents>ninjatrader 6.5>templates. I will test it for you if it only uses default indictors.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well the price is now working to current market data when I use my templates. However when I use my templates on charts I am still missing 5/23 of data, they are not there. When I load a bare chart with no templates 5/23 data is present.

I am puzzled at what to do, I mean at least it is working to current price now.

Comment

Hello Inferno24,

Please right click in your chart and select Properties.
        In the Properties menu, what setting does the 'Exclude Weekends' property use?
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses