Collapse

Unable to connect to Mirus Futures Feed - NT 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Zen-Fire today down for maintenance or does the problem described in this thread still persists?

I keep getting the infamous "Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection. (LoginFailed)" error.

What I've already done:
    • Removed ZenFire connection, restarted NinjaTrader, and re-added the connection;
    • Manually typed the password and username from the email instead of copy-paste;
    • Shut down Windows Firewall, which didn't help (Kinetick connection works fine, so NinjaTrader doesn't seem to have internet troubles);
    • Changed the license key to the one provided by AMP in the email, restarted NinjaTrader and re-added ZenFire connection.

Each of these actions had no effect, and the error persists. I don't think the demo has expired, because I requested it today.

I'm running the latest NinjaTrader (7.0.1000.5) on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

Any suggestions are more than welcome because I'm out of ideas,

Regards,
    Last edited by J_o_s; 05-15-2011, 05:13 AM. Reason: typo's

Comment

I'm able to connect to Zen just fine as of now.

Comment

Hello J_o_s,

I am able to connect to Zen-Fire from my end as well. Please note that the issue in this thread goes back to May 2010.

If you experience the error message you mention, it indicates you either do not have a proper connection to the internet or the username and password entered in the connection are not valid.

Since you can connect to Kinetick, the connection to internet is fine. Please contact the broker that provided you the username and password and verify if it is valid.

@Radical, thank you for informing that you can connect to Zen-Fire as well.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Radical and Jason, I've just tried it now (US morning time) with the same settings as on Sunday, and now it works. Perhaps there was just some error yesterday, or the demo account (which I registered for in the weekend) needed some manual/human approval. Anyhow, it's working now. Great!

Regards,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by dmking, 11-12-2019, 12:31 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jasonw
          by jasonw

Started by roblogic, Today, 04:31 PM
          0 responses