ninja 7.0.0.14 BuySell Volume issse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninja 7.0.0.14 BuySell Volume issse

Scenario: two charts with 2 different instruments both have VOl and BuySEllVolume in same panel (2). I did this because I want to see the volume for history using a single panel.

Issue:
    It works fine with one issue in one instrument but on the other it changes the bar colors after bar 0 from green and red to Steel blue and Pink. The other instrument works fine. In the odd chart it builds bar 0 fine then when it creates a new bar zero it changes the colors.

In summary:
    The in progress bar is perfect but after bar close it changes the colors on one chart. The other chart is perfect. I do have constant lines on the chart panel acting strange.

This is using the fdax and fesx so didn't know if there was some issue with the Eurex. Attached are two images so you can see the difference.

If it did the same on both charts it would worry me but why the difference results.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ct; 04-14-2010, 04:05 AM.

ct,

On your FDAX chart I see an additional indicator there. I would not imagine it to make a difference, but to ensure things are apples to apples comparisons please try removing that ConstantLines indicator. Does restarting NT help? What about building a new chart for this instrument?
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post futtrader  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
    1 response
    0 likes