Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Anyway to save Charttrader ATM strategy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway to save Charttrader ATM strategy???

I am toggling between my live account and my sim account on Chartrader and have noticed that I have to input my ATM strategy almost EVERY time I toggle between the two. This is extremely annoying and cumbersome, is there any way around this????

Also, is there anyway to save my ATM Charttrader strategy so when I load NT it is set as the default Charttrader strategy???

Thankyou guys in advance

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

I am not able to duplicate the ATM strategy changing when you change accounts. My ATM Strategy remains, are you saving your ATM strategy or is this a <custom> strategy?

Saving an ATM Strategy:

1) Please check your version of NinjaTrader. Current release of NinjaTrader is version 6.5.1000.14, please check this by going to Control Center->Help->About...

If you are running an older version of NinjaTrader please download the latest version of NinjaTrader Here:

Make sure to close NinjaTrader before you install the updated version of NinjaTrader, all of your settings will be maintained.

2) It is not possible to save an ATM strategy or selected account to be selected automatically when you restart NinjaTrader. You will have to select this each time you restart NinjaTrader.

Let me know if you needed to upgrade.

Comment

I saved the custom ATM strategy but still have the same issue. Everytime I switch between sim and live account on chartrader the ATM strategy reverts back to default. Is there no fix for this?

Thanks

Comment

Hello wowzers,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you elaborate on 'default' being re-selected?
        Is this the name of an ATM strategy?

Please provide me with an image of this:
        To take a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and add the file as an attachment to your next post.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Pattontje, Yesterday, 02:10 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Pattontje  
        Started by flybuzz, 04-21-2024, 04:07 PM
        17 responses
        0 likes