Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patsystems Connection

Hello,

I've a futures account with Rosenthal Collings Group. My plan is to use Patssystems broker technology. Do I have to install J-Trader when using NinjaTrader with Patsystems?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Markus

Markus, no this is not needed - just follow this guide for connecting to your PATS account in NT -

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I receive Error 7: Application Unknown

Your broker has not properly authorized your account to use NinjaTrader. Call your broker and inform then that their servers are returning the error message (Error 7: Application Unknown) and they have to set up your account properly. They should be able to fix this within minutes.
      I am trying to connect NinjaTrader6.5 with my Singapore broker and hitting the above error message.

In case my broker is not tech savvy, never allow customer to use NinjaTrader and doesn't know what to configure, can you tell what should the broker do for me to connect to their Patsystems? Then I'll tell them what to do.

Comment

Hi oraclesoon,

Thank you for your post.

This a message you see with Patsystems when the broker needs to modify your account settings on their end so this occurs when your account has not been configured correctly on your broker's server.
        • Shut down NinjaTrader
        • Contact your broker and inform them that you receive this errror message and that they have not set up your account with the correct NinjaTrader application ID
        • Once they have confirmed that the account is correctly configured confirm with them the correct logon/server credentials
        • If any of this information is different you will need to change/update your account connection in NinjaTrader via Tools > Account Connections
        • Restart NinjaTrader and connect
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
          Hi oraclesoon,

Thank you for your post.

This a message you see with Patsystems when the broker needs to modify your account settings on their end so this occurs when your account has not been configured correctly on your broker's server.
          • Shut down NinjaTrader
          • Contact your broker and inform them that you receive this errror message and that they have not set up your account with the correct NinjaTrader application ID
          • Once they have confirmed that the account is correctly configured confirm with them the correct logon/server credentials
          • If any of this information is different you will need to change/update your account connection in NinjaTrader via Tools > Account Connections
          • Restart NinjaTrader and connect
          Solved.

Yup, I called the broker. The IT people actually knows NinjaTrader.

It turns out, Patsystems can only accept 1 application at 1 time. Meaning, if they enable NinjiaTrader, the J-Trader will be disabled, vice versa.

Comment

oraclesoon,

Glad to hear that they were able to resolve the issue, and thanks for providing that information, as I am sure it will prove invaluable to us going forward.

I didn't notice this earlier but let me be the first to welcome you to the forum.
            Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post futtrader  
            Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
            1 response
            0 likes