Bizzare NT charting error regarding using halfPip chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizzare NT charting error regarding using halfPip chart

Hello! I am in need of urgent help. For the past 3 weeks, i have been using an MBT data feed set to half Pip. It has been working fine up until today. today when i opened my charts instead of displaying in .5 intervals it is showing .4, .9 and THEN the whole number. It does this EVEN if i connect to GAIN servers and reload my data.

So far i have completely uninstalled and reinstalled NT 6.5 to no avail. I reinstalled .net. I then uninstalled nt and installed NT 7. No matter how I try this error persists.

If anyone has any ideas, or needs more details please feel free!

Thanks

Hello Innosan,

Please note that you will need to have TenthPip enabled when connecting to MBTrading as per the connection guide at the link below.

Can you please check if the issue persists when TenthPip is enabled and you create a new chart.

Are Y axis values displayed correctly if you (de)compress the Y axis? Click and hold the left mouse button on the right side of the Y axis and move up or down.

If the issue remains, please restart NinjaTrader and go to Tools-->Options-->Misc-tab and click Repair DB. Subsequently connect to your data feed and create a new chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well

When i set it to tenth pip it seems to be ok. Today i restarded NT and for the first maybe 45 mins it was fine at half pip. plotting whole number and .5. Then randomly it offset again to showing .9 .4 and whole number. At which point when moving the Y axis as you suggested it would show x.xxx1 x.xxx2 x.xxx2'9 etc.

So i then repaired the database, i even deleted the database and such. But the error was still present. Im having a very hard time finding the cause. It works fine on my other PC and laptop.

anyway thanks for the help, i will most likely reinstall windows tonight as im not sure what else i t could be.

also please note, i had been running MBT set to half pip for 4 weeks with no issues. Then seemingly randomly this issue popped up.
      Last edited by Innosan; 02-23-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB