IMPLODE.DLL was not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPLODE.DLL was not found

I've just tried to connect to ESignal data feed, to Ninja. received a message application failed to start because IMPLODE.DLL was not found' ?

I Uninstalled the current version via Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs.

I re-installed Ninja. I unistalled and reinstalled at least 2 times. This was frustrating.

What happened is I got my username and password (1) for Esignal.

I went to Esignal and changed my password (1) to password (2).

I entered username and password (2) into Ninja and receive the above error message.

Unistalling and reistalling ninja did not work.

What worked is the passwords thingy.

I entered password (1) and it works fine. Even though I changed my password it does not recognise the change of password.

Now I am getting another message. The message "IMPLODE.DLL was not found" is not happening now.

The message I am getting now is "Login failed: Failed to load 'C:\Program Files\Ninja Trader 6.5\bin\Esignal\dbcapi.dll'

tass69,

To clarify, are you using NT6.5 or NT7? Please be sure you have eSignal's application installed along with NinjaTrader. Then try restarting your computer as you have made many changes which might clear itself up on a restart.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

it's working now. I had 6.5

Comment

If I place an order, say a stop loss order and a take profit order, with ninja, and my internet and/or power goes off at home where I trade, and the instrument that I am trading (in this case spot fx currencies) moves to my stop loss or take profit position, will those trades be executed. (Stop or profit order). If the internet and power is still off at home where I trade. eg I may place the orders at 11:00am and the power or internet goes off for 8 hrs. The price has moved to/thru my stop loss/take profit postions. Will those order(s) be eceucuted with NINJA being off? Or does the computer with ninja on it need to be on?

I am with MBTrading and I use Esignal.

I have asked MBTrading and still have no response.

Comment

If you are not using simulated stop loss the orders are held at the broker and would be executed. With MBT, OCO orders are simulated on your PC so, if you had a stop and target and one was filled, the other would NOT be cancelled unless NinjaTrader was running.
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am trialing the demo version of NinjaTrader for a possible move from eSignal.

The install was fine, so was starting it. The trouble started after I config NT for eSiganl data source. Same issue as you about Implode.dll

I thought maybe the .dll had not registered during the install, so I double clicked the .dll to register it. I then double clicked the .dll file again and advised Win 7 to use NT as the application. NT started okay with eSignal connected.

I then went to the NT (32 bit) short cut on my desktop, right clicked properties and under the shortcut tab inserted the following text in the 'start in' field "C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\bin\ESignal"

All works fine now...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by halgo_boulder, 04-20-2024, 08:44 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes