Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect PnL displayed

Hello,

My last trade on my simulation account yielded a $112.50 profit (picture 1) and the previous one a $87.50 loss (picture 3).
    The DOM displays a $25 realized profit (picture 2) which is right but the Control Center displays a $0.00 realized profit for my last trade which is incorrect.

Any solution ?
    Attached Files

Hi,

Do you ave 'Apply commission to PnL calculations' checked under Tools--> Options--> General tab?

If not, please do so and check again.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I did but it does not help. Is there a way to reinitiliaze the Executions Tab or the Trade log ?
      Furthermore when I check "Apply commission to PnL calculations", I get charged $20 of commissions; is there a way to zero the commission fare ?

Comment

grd974,

There are two locations to setup commissions. Default commissions are setup in the Control Center->Tools->Options->Commissions Tab. Locate the data provider you use and select the plus sign to the left of the data provider name to open up the commissions settings for that connection. Select the ... button under the commission levels parameter to bring up the dialog box to add or remove commissions. This is the global commission setting that is applied to all instruments traded through the connection.

Information on the Commissions Tab:

You can also setup per instrument level commissions rates that override the global commission setting described above.

Please use this link for more information on how to add and remove commissions rates per instrument:

Please check the above locations to modify your commissions settings.

This setting will take affect on all future trades.

Also I might recommend using the account performance section to generate reports that will break down the trade and provide you with additional information including total commissions charged and you can use the trades tab to break down each trade.

Comment

Hello,

By the way : is there a way to zero the PnL account ?

Comment

grd974,

Yes, you can do this by resetting the SIM account. To reset the SIM account goto Control Center->Tools->Options->Simulator Tab->Reset Button-> Select the SIM101 account-> Select Ok.

This will reset the SIM account with the values that are in the Simulator Tab.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post AaronKoRn  
            Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post carnitron