Help ATM strategies don't load !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help ATM strategies don't load !!!

My charts were not loading, so I used restore from utilities which did fix the chart problem. However, if I now click on previous ATM strategies it now just shows 0 for target and stop where before I had values. Also, if I create a new strategy and try to save it, it just shows a blank on manage ATM strategies. I then enter a new name, and save it, but again if I choose that strategy, it goes back to having 0 for both the stop and the target. Can someone please help me, this is very frustrating.

I repaired the database which has helped solve the original problem, but now I can not see the whole name for my stop strategy, part of it is cut off. Also, I can not remember, how to set the 2nd contract to move the stop to break even after it goes a certain distance. Can you tell me how to do it, or point me to a location about this.

Comment

Hello Oraclewizard77,

Thank you for your forum post.

I’m glad that you repaired the database. ATM Strategies are saved in the database and if you still continue to have problems with your database and ATM strategies saving please send us a note to [email protected] , mention this forum post and we can assist you further.

If I understand you correctly on your ATM names being cut off is it possible that there is no room In the drop down box to display the full name. If you right click and go to Manage ATM Strategies is the name cut off in that list or is it complete?

As far as setting up the Auto Break Even feature this is setup in the stop strategy. You will want to setup this stop strategy on the second target column, that way the second contract is the one that the auto breakeven feature is set to modify.

Stop Strategy Information:
      http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/helpguide.html?StopStrategy

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Happy Trading!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jonker
      by Jonker

Started by futtrader, Today, 01:16 PM