GE contract issues??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE contract issues??

I have a esignal feed. My charts (esignal) and all other CME contracts display in the DOM fine, however the GE contracts (various months) do not? Any suggestions?

GE contract issues??

Hello,

Thank you for note.

Please ensure that you have rolled over the contract date for the GE Future contract. The contract should be GE 07-07., if it is not please follow the instruction below.

Open up the Instrument Manager, highlight the contract on the left window side. Then press the '>' button. The instrument will disappear from the list , check if the expiry is 07-07, if it is, press the '<' button and the instrument will be back in the list and is updated. Now press OK. If the expire date is not set to 07-07, change it to this date and press the '<' button, then press OK.

A video tutorial about rolling over contracts is available in our Help Guide:

As per the GE stock symbol please make sure that you are using the Dynamic SuperDOM.

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

Chris,

THis contract is for the Eurodollar GE is the globex symbol. It trades quarterly and out for sereval years. I have multiple Ge contracts loaded. GE 09-07, 12-07, 03-08, and the #####, etc...

Comment

GE contract issues??

Hello,

In order to assist I need additional information. Specifically what you would like to accomplish with the GE future contract.

I sent information on how to set this up in my previous reply and can assist further when I understand what you would accomplish.

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

It is simple. I can not get the GE contracts to display price in the DOM ladder.

GE 03-08, or GE 06-08 for example. Can you?

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
          0 responses