Please help with Error importing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with Error importing

I am new here and have seen similair posts but i have tried to unistall Ninja ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS. And i re installed it but all my layouts and indicators are still in the new Ninja i just downloaded so i am doing something wrong. I am trying to import a indicator and i get that i have a "NinjaScrpit File on my PC that has program errors".

I open the Edit indicator and double click a indicator and click hit compile then i get this messege:

"MetaData File/Doc and Settings/Administrator/ My
    Documents/NinjaTrader6.5/bin/Custom/NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll' could not be found". Code CS0006 (there is no code for that number that i can find)

I am a new Vendor to Ninja , i am also new with Ninja and i cant figure out what to do since i have already tried deleting Ninja and re-installing it. Is there something else i can do OR when i delete Ninja am i not deleting the files that i need to in addition to just deleting Ninja from my computer?

Any help is greatly appriciated!
    Thanks

TraderMatt33, welcome to NinjaTrader and our forums.

This is normally an issue of the proper DLL references not being present or listed incorrectly.

To check this right click in the script and select 'References'.

Then check if the NinjaTrader.Vendor.Dll is listed there and is also present in the Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom folder.

If it's present try deleting the reference and adding it fresh from the directory is put in above.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for the quick response and post. I got it working now.

Thank you so much!

TraderMatt33

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM