Collapse

IB Issue Euronext and IBIS stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are right with dai > dcx. but whats about the others? allianz is alv. bmw is bmw and i dont get any data for backfill with the correct ib symbol.

Comment

For example, have you setup BMW with default and Xetra exchange checked in the Instrument Manager? You would need the Euro currency here as well then. Then move BMW with Xetra checked on the default list - then retry accessing the chart's historical minute date? Same process would hold true for other tickers as well...
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

in my market analyzer i get realtime data from all 30 stocks except lin, man, sap. (ib symbols i think). i get backfill data for a few stocks and i did what you told me about bmw but nothing happens. even if i use "reload historical data".

if i click on lin, man, sap a popup occurs. " you must specifiy the multiplier. (200). but thats the correct ib symbols. ???

Comment

and what do i have to do with dte. dte > new > eur, xetra, default, ibsymbol - dte > ok. now i have dte xetra in my intrument manager, dte energy is gone but i see a chart of dte energy. ???

Comment

I believe so, but best is you check into the TWS symbol guide to make sure which ones are to be used. For the multiplier error message, please contact us using the Help > Mail to Support feature so we can have a look at your logs. Thanks

Comment

check into the TWS symbol guide to make sure which ones are to be used.

i did after i changed dai to dcx. i see in my log that the requested market data is not subscribed. 354. maby a bug?

i sent an email to your support with my logfile.

thanks bertrand

Comment

Ok, we'll check into your logs shortly, thanks. The market data subscription issue may arise depending which ticker / exchange you try accessing - this might also be very well due to all the testing with different tickers...

Comment

i think its an ib problem.

i get realtime qoutes in tws with symbol sap ibis xetra. if i want to open a chart in tws i see sap@smart (blank chart) and i see also "no market data permissions to TRQXDE STK". i dont know what this means. i get a chart for vow3 (nt also).

i have to chat with ib first.

thanks

Comment

Ok, please let me know what they come back with, it looks like you're missing needed subscriptions then.

Comment

i had to change one thing because i dont subscribed to all exchanges. i only have ibis xetra.

nearly all charts are o.k. but as you can see ALV and SAP not. all have the same input like eur - default/xetra and the correct symbol.

i made two screenshots.
                      Attached Files

Comment

one screenshot for SAP. you can see i get the data in tws but not in nt.
                        Attached Files

Comment

in my qoute window i see the us dcx. in the chart i see dcx traded on xetra.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hmm, I can get SAP data with those settings well - did you add SAP / ALV with Xetra selected to the default list and then accessed the symbol from there? Did you already create an IB Paper account that would have the same data subscriptions as the live one? If yes, you could contact me directly at support at ninjatrader dot com Attn Bertrand with the IB Paper account logins and then I'll test this for you.

Comment

this is a live account.

Comment

Thanks, that's what I thought - do you have an IB Paper account which would mirror your data subscriptions so I can test this for you on my end here?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by llanqui, Today, 07:04 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                                Started by cmtjoancolmenero, 04-25-2024, 03:58 PM
                                20 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by Rogers101, 05-05-2024, 11:30 AM
                                8 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Rogers101  
                                Started by knowmad, Today, 03:52 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by llanqui, Yesterday, 03:51 PM