MBTrading ES March 2010 won't gather data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBTrading ES March 2010 won't gather data

I use MBTrading and have been getting charts for at least a year with NinjaTrader. I'm trying to start gathering data for my ES ( E-mini futures on CME/Globex ) March 2010 contract since rollover is in a few days. However, I can't get a chart to start showing this data. The quote data shows in my MBTrading navigator window ( /ESH0 ). In the instrument manager, I've selected the ES future and the March 10 expiry. I even created an on the fly future with the specific March 2010 expiry to try to get data to no avail. Any suggestions welcome to help me get this chart started before rollover.

Hello theKonshus1,

Note that historical data is not supported with MBTrading as per the link below.

However, you should be able to receive real-time data. What happens if you add the ES 03-10 to your default instrument list in the Instrument Manager. And subsequently select the ES 03-10 from your default instrument list?

Do you receive real-time data?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm not looking for historical data. I don't receive real-time data if I add ES 03-10 to my default instrument list and then select it for a chart from my default instrument list. This is what I've done for the December 09 ES contract and it is working fine. But, for the March 10 contract, I can't get real-time data whether I setup the chart as 1 tick, or 1 minute or any other setting I've tried for the chart.

Comment

Can you please send me an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, including your MBTrading username and password, so I can test your connection on my end.

Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum post.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Please make sure you are on the latest NT6.5.1000.14. Thanks

Comment

That did it. Thanks much for your help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by techgetgame, Today, 11:42 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes