Scanning Instrument List Through MA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scanning Instrument List Through MA?

Hi, I am new to the MA features but what I want to do seems possible...

I have a list of 100 stocks I like to track, I am looking to add the indicator "Narrow Range Finder" to the MA with the loaded instrument list at the end of each day scan for NR4 and NR7 stocks on the daily charts, I want the MA scan to just show the stocks out of the 100 in the list which closed the day and are now a NR4 or NR7 candle on the daily.

I am also curious if there is a way to do this for the 30 min chart as well, such as each day in the morning a do a scan the first half hour, I would like to be able and take all these stocks, put them in an instrument manager list, upload them to the market analyzer and have it be able to scan them and only list in the MA the stocks which are having a NR4 or NR7 candle on the 30 minute charts...

Is any of this possible and if so how?

Basically I am wanting to create a scan of a stock list in MA based on an indicator, have the MA only show the stocks which meet the indicators criteria, I have tried on my own with no luck... I do not understand the filters "value" does it not need to be the "period" or some sort of value from the indicator for setting up filters?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I can't really help you with the custom indicator, but I can help you with the default indicators.

Yes, if I understand you, you can do most of what you want except the 30 min bars. You can filter rows using this link:

To add a list of instruments, right click the MA and Add instrument list. You can save the grid with a template.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes