remove Ninjascript Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove Ninjascript Strategy

How would I remove a Ninjascript assembly.
    It didn't come up in "remove assembly" list so cant remove it from that option.

Hello,

This means there is something wrong with it. Easiest thing to do is to start over with NT:

Please follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
    1. Close all running applications.
    2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
    3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 6.5 and click Remove.
    4. Then manually delete the folder "NinjaTrader 6.5" located under Start --> My Documents.
    5. Delete any NinjaTrader installation files. This can be done by going to Start --> My Computer --> Search button --> search for (NinjaTrader*) --> select Local C Disk and then press search.
    6. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
    7. Reboot your machine.
    8. Once these steps are completed, download NT6.5 from the link below:
      Download
    Please let us know if you are able to get up and running after the reinstall.
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ben
      I have 3 pcs and all 3 have the same issue, as I can't see startegies in "remove assembly" should we see them here. what is the proper way of removing them other than reinstalling?

I am afraid to reinstall as I have bunch of strategies backtested and saved them. if I backup and restroe the NT database, woudl I get these saved backtest results back?

Comment

Hello,

The strategies that have the issues may not show up as strategies to remove b/c they are not recognized as strategies yet because the have issues.

Although it is not recommended, you can go into Documents>Ninjatrader 6.5>bin>Custom, then the proper folder you need and delete the actual files by name.
        DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ghoul
        by ghoul

Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses