Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Missing

Hi

I have (again) problem with data. I was disconnected from ZenFire, - then automatic reconnected after a few minuttes.

I pressed "Reload Historic Data" to get the missing 1 min. bares. but I do not get from historic data from 11:59 up til when I press reload. This means every time I press reload I loose bars from 11:59 to to now.

This problem has been there before a few week ago.

Best regards

Michael

Hello Michael,

Can you please check if your PC clock and date setting are setup correctly on your PC.

What happens if you create a brand new chart via File-->New-->Chart? Do you load all requested data?

In addition, please double click the chart and check what session begin and end times are used as well.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Data Missing

Hi,

It is working now.

I syncronize my computer time on regulary basis - every 2-3 hours otherwise I find difference when I re-load charts.

The chart where I had the problem was an open chart. But it took 5-10 min. before I couldre-load date, before it would just start date after re-loading but leave out data from 11:59 and then start went finnished loading.

But still if I press reload now it will not display data on the current bar from the start but only from where I pressed reload. I.e. 12:00:30 I presss relaod then the bar will start at say 12:00:31 and not disply what happened from 12:00:00 to 12:00:30 but only 12:00:31 to 12:01:00

So I will manually have to time a re-load at the elapse of 1 minute - but it get very difficult to do this with out loosing data in an active market.

Best regards

Michael

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      6 responses