Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gain orders

Hello,
    if someone trades live Strategy Gain.Capital through, I hope to give advice. Run I live trading on Gain, and I can understand the size of the position is 1 = 10,000 = 0.1 lot. That I understand that I have my strategy to do so, that I ordered 1 when 10,000 - U.S. position. My problem is that my position sizing strategy calculated value of 1,1 or 2,6 or 1,6...., and I do not want to round, but I want to send the following. Can my strategy to send such an order, and will be accepted?
    Thanks for the advice

rastotrader, you'll want to confirm this with Gain, but NinjaTrader is perfectly capable of sending orders for 1.1 or 2.6 lots.

If this doesn't answer your question please let us know.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

GAIN Capital (Forex.com)

I have not gone live yet with NT. However my data feed IQ provides larger spreads than Gain. When I do go live how can this be resolved. Also can I obtain historical data from gain once i open an account with them, because they have daily data on the website but when I started demo account with them I could not get historical data. I like being able to trade off of charts but if my chart data pricing doesn't match my broker pricing BIG PROBLEM.

Comment

Hello mpearson,

Historical data is supported when you connect to Gain in NinjaTrader by enabling the NinjaTrader servers for historical data upon creating the Gain connection.

Unfortunately historical daily data is not supported with Gain.

Please connect to Gain first and IQFeed second. That way real-time data is provided by Gain and you will load historical data from IQFeed. Please see the link below for more information regarding multiple connections.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Data Feed

So I can trade using real time data from Gain but also do analysis with historical data from IQ feed at the same time. As long as I make GAIN the first connection.

Comment

Hello mpearson,

Yes, but please disable historical data as per the Gain connection when using such a setup as well.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 04:16 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 04:22 PM
            1 response
            0 likes