Problem exporting strategies and indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem exporting strategies and indicators

I have some indicators and strategies which I export in mode "source file" and I don't have problem. But the same indicators and strategies when I export like "compiled assembly" I have continuously problems and error message ("Import failed. The existing NinjaScript file.."). And I have uninstalled NT and reinstalled again and the message corresponds to another indicator totally different. I need protect my code because I don't want to send the source code to my customers. What can I do, please?

soyjesus, have you looked already into this link for Export problems of this kind?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      soyjesus, have you looked already into this link for Export problems of this kind?
      Yes Bertrand, but my problem is that I can't export my strategies in mode "assembly" only. I don't have problems when I try to export in mode "source code". And the question is that the message reference to another indicator totally different (and this indicator have been deleted and uninstalled from the computer..¿...?).

Comment

soyjesus, if possible I would recommend this in a clean install with just this strategy that you would like to exported in 'assembly' mode. In addition, if this is due to potential .NET referencing issues, I would go with a clean .NET install as well to iron out this source.

Comment

Ok, Bertrand. If I have understood correctly, I must to run a program "cleaner" that clean the register of Windows?

Comment

No, I was just referring to redoing the .NET framework install to iron out any potential corruption from this end...but I've just send you a reply to the note you sent to support, please check my reply and see if it helps.

Comment

Sorry Bertrand, but I can't find this reply. Could you send it me again, please ([email protected])? Thanks.

Comment

No, I'm sorry : confused your case with a different one...

So, you're sure all files compile well and all needed DLL references are setup for the NinjaScript editor?

Are you including any @ system indicators in the export and get a 'duplicate methods' warning when trying to reimport?

Comment

Ok Bertrand, the has been solved. And now I have a strategy wich use a Indicator. When I export my estrategy in mode "assembly" an then import this strategy in a new computer I have seen that the indicator has been importe too but its code is "visible". And I need all components of my strategy must be "compiled" and not visibles for the end-user.

Comment

Sorry, sorry, I has confused. All is perfect now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                    5 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post wzgy0920  
                    Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post wzgy0920