Zen Fire for Forex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen Fire for Forex ?

I am in the process of setting up a Zen Fire feed to use in addition to my IB data into NT.

IB's IdealPro FX data is very good and I note from the Zen Fire website that they are using fx data from FXCM (still beta). As fas as I know, FXCM is not an ECN, but a more typical retail forex broker (I may be wrong), so I have my doubts that their feed will match IB's, both in terms of speed and spread.

Does anyone have experience of using Zen Fire for FX data, please - I am concerned that this could be the Zen Fire "weak link" ?

I know the ZF futures feed has an excellent reputation.

J.

PS. Another question for NT support staff : can I use ZF data for futures and IB data for Forex at the same time ?

Hello jtrade,

Yes, you can use Zen-Fire for futures data and IB for forex data simultaneously, providing your Zen-Fire connection does not support forex data.

When using multiple connections, NinjaTrader will retrieve real-time data from the first connection. Only when the first connection does not support an instrument type (stock, future, index, forex), it will retrieve data from the second connection.

If Zen-Fire supports forex data, it will retrieve both data from Zen-Fire upon using the Zen-Fire - IB connection sequenece.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank-you, Jason.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post RubenCazorla  
      Started by Irukandji, Today, 09:34 AM