Charts are an hour behind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts are an hour behind

My charts are always showing an hour behind. I am in the Eastern Time zone. The market opens at my time 9:30am, but the charts read 8:30am. How do I go about fixing this? I searched but nothing is related to my question.

Hello Dennho,

Can you please tell me what data feed provider you connect to in NinjaTrader.

Could it be your PC clock is set to Central time zone?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have the time set to Eastern US & Canada. I am using Zenfire.

Comment

Can you please double click the chart and tell me what session begin and end times are used.

Could it be the session begin time is set to 8:30 AM?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Can you please double click the chart and tell me what session begin and end times are used.

Could it be the session begin time is set to 8:30 AM?
          I originally found the settings to be 12am and 12am , sessions open and close. Not sure if that was the default... something changed it over time.. Probably me. But now I figure out what it really does.

What times should they be set at? 9:30am to 4:15pm?

Its been difficult changing the times and hitting "Apply" since NT 6 is using about a gig of ram at this point with only 3 charts up. Then it throws an out of memory exception at me. At this point I restart NT since its hanging for a while, even though I can move the windows around, they are not responding.
          Last edited by dennho; 10-30-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Yes, please set the session begin and end times to 9:30 AM and 4:15 PM if you like to display the day sesion only and your PC clock is set to US Eastern time.

The Out-Of-Memory exception indicates too much resources were requested from your PC. Please reduce resource request of NinjaTrader to avoid this error.

Check if you are running workspaces in the background (these will request data & resources as well) and close them. Can you please restart NinjaTrader and go to File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Select a workspace without a checkmark and subsequently go to File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. Repeat this process until only one workspace is opened.

Close some charts, SuperDOM's or other NinjaTrader windows. Reduce the amount of indicators in your chart or set 'Calculate on bar close' to True. Reduce the amount of historical data in your charts by configuring the Format Data Series window.

More tips can be found at the following link.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post aussugardefender  
            Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
            14 responses