Login failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login failed

I'm getting " Login failed - check internet connection or account connection parameters" on a sim account. My Internet connection is fine (great speed). I then opened a new sim account with a different broker and get the same problem. It was working fine for a long time before. Any suggestions?

I get it all the time. Its annoying. You just reister another demo account and then change the username and password in the account connections bit when you get your new details emailed to you.

Comment

Hello nyctrader,

Please try recreating the Zen-Fire connection via Tools-->Account Connections.

Manually type in your username and password and check if the issue persists.

If so, please check for software, such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software, that could be blocking the connection.

If the issue remains, please send me your Zen-Fire username and password, so I can create and test your connection on my end. Send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Problem is now fixed. I had inadvertently entered the new account user name in caps. Thanks for your help, Jason and subterfuge.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH