Programming errors cant do anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Programming errors cant do anything

Tell me how to fix this? Programming errors cant do anything trading session now wasted. I delete the indicators out of the directory and they still show up in the indicators list and gives the programming errors message when I try to do anything. Anytime I go to export NT indicator before I deleted them it didn't remove them only put a copy. I can not re install NT, so you best have an option.

I tried renaming the database to old. Then I lost my data. I put the old one back. I then tried to repair NT from add or remove programs. Then it gave some retarded message about the feature I am trying to use being on a network resource, how pathetically retarded is that right there.You cant even repair the installation? What the hell is the problem?? I have to DOWNLOAD NT even if I want to repair it?

Comment

Here is the pathetic excuse for a piece of junk trying to repair the install oh but no wait?You have to run the setup and download it? Oh but wait?Then it only reinstalls it?It doesn't repair it?

Comment

I completely reinstalled NT and it still gave the programming errors.
        I removes every trace of any custom indicator from anything to do with NT.
        Yet it still detects programming errors, yet of course it cant tell me in a log file or anything WHERE exactly they are.
        So I had to completely remove every trace of NT from the computer every single little trace.
        And Start all again with losing all my data AGAIN and AGAIN ans AGAIN.
        Junk!

Comment

I suggest you tune down your tone.

On the subject:
          >> (post #2) I tried renaming the database to old. Then I lost my data
          That is obvious, since the data is in the DB which you just renamed.

Post #3: Apparently your installation is corrupted since relevant files are missing or not available: The Microsoft installer (not NT!) is unable to manage/repair your NT installation. You could try to uninstall NT in order to get a fresh re-install. In case you hit the wall on that attempt, then the only option left would be running a system restore.

On the programming bugs: click on the error message brings you to the offending file and code location

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post Jon17
          by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
          0 responses