different audio alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

different audio alerts

Does anyone know how i can have different audio's for different instruments but with effectively using the same indicator?
    Basically I have an indicator, and ive finally been able to add an audio alert, and then 'customized' that audio alert to say 'buy' or 'sell' (rather than the standard ninjatrdaer audios)
    However, What i want is for it to be able to specify what instrument it is referring to.

Knowing nothing about programming etc, I went into the code, copied it, built a new indicator(by pasting in the code) and then changed the audio alert from 'buy' to 'buy dow' (already copied to my ninjatrader sound files), but got an error, I guess something to do with using the same code?? How do I get around it? I basically want 6 of the same indicators, but each one with a different audio alarm>>??

subterfuge, you could for example check in the indicator on which instrument it was applied and then designate which sound file to use for the alert...easier would be to add a user input and then point to a different sound file in your code depending on how this is set, for example input 1 = Dow, input 2 = ES and so forth...
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes