IB - Orders Rejected - SuperDom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB - Orders Rejected - SuperDom

Newbie question here. I'm using Interactive brokers and NT 6.5.1000.14.

(I should also state that I'm using my Interactive brokers "Simulated" account before I go live with NT.)

I'm using SuperDOM and placing my order with the stop parameters of 5 and the profit parameters of 10. I'm trading CL futures.

When I place the order it partially fills and rejects the 'stop' portion of the order. I receive the following message:

"Order rejected - reason: Message must contain field # 6405 (201) Affected order: Sell 1 stoplimit @ 81.73 x 81.53"

Any ideas???

Hello sdczen,

Thank you for your post.

Please forward me your log and trace files so I may look into the error. To send the file go to Help-->Mail to Support-->check the box Log and trace files. Also include Attn: Chris, ticket 231894 in the subject.

Also include the version of IB TWS you have installed on your PC.

I look forward to assisting you further.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 10-21-2009, 02:00 PM.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi sdczen,

Do you run into the same trouble when trying the strategy with ES or FDAX, for instance? If it's only for CL, it might have to do with the "IB-NT energy contract expiry date" issue as depicted in the "Open position not shown..." thread of this same forum subsection.

Regards
      noincome

Comment

I did try this for YM, but not for ES, all with the same result as CL. It's almost as if their signals are getting crossed. It appears that it try's to place a Stop/Limit order (this one gets rejected) and successfully submits a limit order. When in reality I've only asked it to give me a stop price and a limit price. (stop of 5pts & profit of 10pts).

Originally posted by noincomenojobnoassets View Post
        Hi sdczen,

Do you run into the same trouble when trying the strategy with ES or FDAX, for instance? If it's only for CL, it might have to do with the "IB-NT energy contract expiry date" issue as depicted in the "Open position not shown..." thread of this same forum subsection.

Regards
        noincome

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post helpwanted  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        2 responses