Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with IB and Ninja Trader

Hi,

As IB desupports older versions of TWS, I upgraded ninja trader to 6.5.1000.13 and TWS to 895.3 (as per a forum and a mail from the support team of ninjatrader). I also installed java 6 update 16. Its now showing problems. Some messages just appear in a flash and vanish. Its causing probles while transmitting orders and its very hard to transmit an order. Older versions were ok.

While transmitting an order a yes or no dialogue box flashes and goes. The about trader workstation option in the help tab in TWS has the same issue. It doesn't stay there. I have to manually click on it to make it stay. Its the same case with some of the other options. Its hard while transmitting orders. These all happen only while connecting TWS using ninja trader. When i connect TWS directly no probs.

Please help. Very Urgent.

Hello sajan,

Can you please go to Tools-->Account Connections, highlight your IB connection and click Change.

Try the reverse setting for 'Run-time pop up handing'. Connect to IB in NinjaTrader and check if this will make any difference.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post traderqz  
    Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes