P & L in chart trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P & L in chart trader

I'm basically running my PC 24hrs ( short break after market close ) . The P & L in the chart trade carries over into the new day .I don't imagine there's a way to change that without resetting the Sim account to whatever . The account performance can be set to what ever day you want . Maybe I'm missing something ,but I'd like to start the chart trader P & L out at zero on each new day . Any way to do that without wiping out all the previous trades ? thx

Hello T2020,

Thank you for your post.

To reset the PnL that shows on your chart, which is the daily PnL you will need to disconnect from your data provider and then close NinjaTrader.

It doesn't need to be for long but as long as the date of your PC is different than the previous day when you disconnected this information should reset.

To make sure this works you can sync your PC clock to make sure you have the most correct local time. You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanOlson View Post
      Hello T2020,

Thank you for your post.

To reset the PnL that shows on your chart, which is the daily PnL you will need to disconnect from your data provider and then close NinjaTrader.

It doesn't need to be for long but as long as the date of your PC is different than the previous day when you disconnected this information should reset.
      Thanks much . I'm sure I can fit that in , in the early morning .

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DanielTynera  
      Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post yertle