Error Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message

I was just trading live with everything working well. All settings had been working just fine and all of the sudden Ninja Trader shut down on me. I open it back up and I cannot trade. This is disappointing and is making me wonder if Ninja Trader is a reliable platform. Here is the message I get when I try to bring up my charts again after connecting back to my data feed:

"Error on loading chart data for 'ES 12-09 Globex': Error on loading chart data for 'ES 12-09 Globex': The provider could not determine the Object value. For example, the row was just created, the default for the object column was not available, and the consumer had not yet set a new object value."

That is a long error message and I wrote it word for word. This message shows up on all charts and no historical chart data comes into the charts. I have tried to reload historical data and that is not working. Until I get this resolved I cannot trade. There needs to be a phone number to call and speak with someone when there are urgent issues. It is crazy to have a program where when you have a problem, you can't simply call someone and have them help you with your urgent issue.

What do I do?

mikehoustonmsu, for the error message - please disconnect and go to Tools > Options > Misc and Repair the DB. After this reconnect fresh and then recheck your charts.

The quickest response time to your support requests is given by a note to support at ninjatrader dot com or by using the Help > Mail to Support feature - thanks
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes