Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candlesticks not plotting in real-time.

Hello.

While intraday trading, I am having to "Reload Historical Data" in order to view the most recent candlesticks in the Data Series area of a chart. Otherwise, in real-time, all I see is a general price range denoted by a horizontal line of dashes. This is not ideal. I'm sure this problem is something that I must be overlooking, but could someone point me in the right direction? I wish to see every single last candlestick in real-time.

I have purchased a lifetime license to NinjaTrader and my data vendor/brokerage is TDAmeritrade. Again, I must be able to view the price bars in real-time, and cannot resolve this problem on my on, but not for lack of trying.

Any answers? Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

-Scott

Hello Scott,

Please remove, repair and recreate your connection with the steps I have provided below.
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    • Then go to the Tools menu--> select Options--> select the Misc tab--> click Repair DB
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

I have provided a link below to our Connection Guide that will go through the steps to assist with recreating your connection.

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chris:

Thank you for your timely response. I have removed, repaired, and recreated my connection to TDAmeritrade, as outlined. Since the market is now closed, I will update you if I have any more problems upon market open tomorrow.

Thanks again.

-Scott

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post JonesJoker  
      Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
      0 responses