How do i get the night data for the SPI200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i get the night data for the SPI200

I have a connection with Patsystems for data running in sim mode and cannot get the SPI200 to show the data for the night session.The instrument code i currently have is SPI 12-09 and this works fine up to 23:55 - I also have this problem with the emini - the code im using is ES12-09.

I also noted that i have execute exit on close selected , but at 16:30 i was still in the trade , the system did not close out my position.

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Gonzo, welcome to our forums - I don't believe PATS splits this up - which session times did you enter in the chart properties (double click on the chart, session begin / end) ?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
      Gonzo, welcome to our forums - I don't believe PATS splits this up - which session times did you enter in the chart properties (double click on the chart, session begin / end) ?
      At the moment i have Session begins 12:00am and Sesssion ends 12:00am

Comment

Then I would suggest contacting your PATS broker directly on which symbol would include your needed night session, I'm only aware of eSignal splitting this up in their symbol guide.

Comment

I have notice when i put my computer of and put it on again the time frame that it was of those data doese not show up on my chart i restart my computer and left it of for 45 minututes just now and the data i lost was 20:10 to 20:45.

Regards Jake

Comment

Jake, this is unfortunately expected as the PATS connection does not offer a historical data backfill for intraday or tick data -

Comment

Ok so i can get data from e-signal or any data provider must i pay multi data broker fees .Could you please give me advice of traders that is using pats which data providers they use because i dont really get a lot of advice from the MFGLOBEL mop they wanted me to use there platform and they haven't really give me any direction how to start of with Ninja Trader only said go on the Internet.I have been testing Ninjatrader for two weeks now and i think its the best trading plat form that i came across.I just hope pats will work with Ninja Trader because i don't now where i will get advice from if i have problems do you have a contact person i can call at pats .I have been searching on the forums for people who is using pats but have not came across any body if you now of any people on the forums that you now of can you give me there name please.

Regards Jake

Comment

Jake, no multibroker license needed for this - just connect to eSignal for the backfill first and then second to your PATS connection for executing the live trades - http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...nections1.html

If you like me to call you to discuss this, please send me a note to support at ninjatrader dot com to my attention, thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
                13 responses
                0 likes