Download HELP Please! (w/ a server)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download HELP Please! (w/ a server)

I have tried for two weeks to download NT onto my computer. I can always download the exe file but I can never access the indicators and a few other functions.

I notice that NT exe in located on the C drive and the data files including the Indicators is placed in their own folder on MY DOCUMENTS file.

I have a My Documents file in TWO places, one on my C drive & one on my server. The NT exe files are automactically downloaded on my C drive but the data files are automatically placed on the server's My Doc file. Thus, NT exe files can't "see" the data files for it's looking at the wrong place to get them.

NT support has few answers for me, other than to point me to the forum's page on downloading with a server (which is of no help).

Sooo, I have two ideas: (1) can we specify where to place the data files when NT is downloading or if not, (2) could I move the data files to where I think NT can find them?

Or, perhaps YOU might have an answer. I just don't think this is that hard, but I have spent time every day for two weeks seeking help and found no answers.

Can you suggest any solution?????

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Brevo
by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
0 responses
0 likes