Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing ATM strategy on an open trade

Hi,

I am currently evaluating NT to switch over from TradeStation. I like the ATM Strategy features very much, but I am having trouble changing the ATM strategy on an open trade.

As a context, I use OSO order features extensively in TradeStation. I attach OSO order templates to every order I place. This feature automatically creates a limit order and a stop market order.... and makes the trade management very easy.

Another flexibility in TS is that I can change the limit order or the stop market order on an open trade created by the OSO template.

This is the flexibility I am unable to replicate with NT's ATM Strategy feature.

For example, in the attached picture, I have an open order using the ATM Strategy. If I now want to change the limit order or the stop market order managed by the ATM Strategy, I am unable to do this. If I click on these order, I get a pop-up asking me place another order (second picture attached).

Can someone let me know if I am doing something wrong or confirm if you cannot change ATM strategy on an open trade? All I am looking for is the ability to change the limit orders and stop market orders managed by the ATM strategy.

Best,

Mai
    Attached Files

Hello,

So you are simply trying to move the order up or down once its on the chart? Click, release, move, then click on your destination location. This link has more information:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes