Corrupted historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupted historical data

I've been receiving this error message regularly for the past 2 weeks. I've already done the reloading a few times, and also tried deleting that data.

The error message is always just for this symbol and always for the same data period, start of Aug - todate.

As you can also see the error is sometimes popped repeatedly within the same session just after connecting to a data feed.
    Attached Files

Hi,

I'm not sure why this is happening, but can you send over your logs and traces to support. You can do this from within the software under Help--> Mail to support. They will be automatically attached.

Also, please refer to this post as well.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Vincent, I've just sent it.

Comment

This problem is reporduceable. I've just had it again, this time before connecting to a data feed. It's now also 5 pop-up msgs, seems to be increasing. See attached screenshot.

Edit: After clicking those msgs away and connecting to a data feed, I got the msgs again, twice.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello TraderEyal,

Can you please tell me the exact steps to reproduce the issue on my end. Please let me know what connection sequence you were using.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

As I mentioned in the email there are no steps. I launch the application, it loads my workspace which includes that symbol and the error msgs pop up.

For the past few days I've only been connecting to IB TWS.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
            Hello TraderEyal,

Can you please tell me the exact steps to reproduce the issue on my end. Please let me know what connection sequence you were using.

Comment

Could you please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com including your IB login credentials, so I can test it on my end.

In addition, please tell me what TWS version you currently have installed. You can check this at Help-->About TradersWorkStation.

Comment

I had to read what you wrote a few times, you gotta be joking rt? I'm not giving my IB login details to anyone. Besides, there's a security device.

Can you please explain how the TWS version is related here if I'm getting those errors on start-up before connecting to anything?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                Could you please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com including your IB login credentials, so I can test it on my end.

In addition, please tell me what TWS version you currently have installed. You can check this at Help-->About TradersWorkStation.

Comment

Ok, I understand. However, I tested our IB connection, but unfortunately I cannot reproduce the error.

We currently support only TWS 895 as per the IB connection guide at the link below.

If you are runing a different version, I suggest to install this version.

Delete the historical data for the VOL index once more for the date range mentioned in the error message. Subsequently open up a new VOL index chart and check if the error persists.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Aviram Y  
                  Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
                  3 responses
                  0 likes