historical data of NSE INDIA not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

historical data of NSE INDIA not loading

Can anybody please guide me how can I import historical data of NSE India in NinjaTrader. email :[email protected]

Hello,

All the instructions you need are located here:
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

this software not suitable for india

after a long try i just surrender to use this complex software. wastage of time. starting from data downloading and loading of chart nothing is poissible.
      management redevelop it and see the model chartnexus(chartnexus.com)and learn how to develop a software

Comment

Originally posted by kaly422000 View Post
        after a long try i just surrender to use this complex software. wastage of time. starting from data downloading and loading of chart nothing is poissible.
        management redevelop it and see the model chartnexus(chartnexus.com)and learn how to develop a software

Hi,

Can you please let us know what your issues were? In addition, have you sent emails to support at ninjatrader dot com, requesting for assistance?
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vincent View Post
          Hi,

Can you please let us know what your issues were? In addition, have you sent emails to support at ninjatrader dot com, requesting for assistance?
          Vincent,
          NT is a lovely platform but sadly its of little worth for non-US markets due lack of supported brokers or cheap data vendor.

yahoo is unreliable and google doesnt support NSE (India) or ASX (Australia) etc (atleast from the csv link which you folks are using).

independent developers from the NT community can develop some some alternative data adapter using the NTClient.dll but sadly the said dll lacks many features which stops them from building a complete data adapter. it would be great if you upgrade the NTClinet so that a full fledged data adapter can be built from it.

regards

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass this on to development.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

nse data downloading

dear management if u r interested that ur product get popularity in India then, u should work on it. eod data from nse is free of cost and there r some software which download nse eod data. just like (getbhavcopy.com). ur platform should intrigate it.i like automatic datadownloading with minimum clik. i am not a software expert. as per realtime data i can inform u latter. if this software can be cutomised for india it will be good. ok i will inform in this regard, let me gather more info.

Comment

It is IMPOSSIBLE to import data of Indian Markets to Ninjatrader.

I tried creating a master instrument for Indian stocks using the instruments editor.

Now the problem is that I can use ONLY one of the predefined session templates- which do not include Indian stocks!

Comment

Sachin,

Did you create your own custom session template for the Indian stocks from the session manager?

Does this not appear from the instrument editor?

Do you see this session template from a chart?
                  MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi,

Sorry about the tone of my previous message. Okay I have been able to create a custom session template.

But now not being able to import individual stocks data (1 minute).

I tried for even US stocks, see the attached file, but it does not works.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

There are some formating errors with the particualr file you are importing.

The data/time format is not correct. When using minute data, the following format must be used:

yyyyMMdd HHmmss;open price;high price;low price;close price;volume

Comparing the file you are using, it is using Hmmss as opposed to the required HH

Please see our Help Guide article on 'Understanding import file and data formats':

MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Reg RT data

Hi,
                        Iam subscribed to a RT data service in INDIA, who claims the data is NT compatible, But aim unable to import the data to NT the data file is attached can you please help me on this?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello santosshdts,

Please note that the text file needs to have the same name as the master instrument name listed in NinjaTrader.

Are you able to import it if you rename the text file to "NIFTY 10-12"?
                          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                            Hello santosshdts,

Please note that the text file needs to have the same name as the master instrument name listed in NinjaTrader.

Are you able to import it if you rename the text file to "NIFTY 10-12"?
                            Thanks for the reply, I changed the Text file name and Iam able to see some data , But Iam getting this error message..
                            can you please help me , further how can i get RT data on NT7.

Regards

Santosh
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by santoshdts; 10-17-2012, 03:32 AM. Reason: Attachment

Comment

Hello Santosh,

Can you please disconnect from the External Data Feed to avoid this error message. There is no need to connect to any data feed since you manually imported the historical data. The External Data Feed is used for other purposes, see the link below.

Please note that we are not a data feed provider ourselves. You will need to connect to a supported data feed provider to receive data in NinjaTrader.

See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.

The matrix will list 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Zen-Fire and CQG.

The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at a supported broker partner that uses the broker technology in question. They will provide data in NinjaTrader and will allow you to trade your account at your broker.

The 'data feeds only' will only provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information, which you enter upon creating a connection.

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
                              JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by lorem, 04-25-2024, 09:18 AM
                              19 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                              Started by joselube001, 05-10-2024, 12:17 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes