Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connect to "Andrews TT feed" gone ???

Hi,
    I've had Ninja working good for two months with TT feed. Went to connect today to TT feed and it's not there, only external, sim' and reply for option. At first I thought my time with Ninja had expired, but not recieved anything, plus pretty sure it was for a quater - three months . I started June 6th.

Anyway, do I just need to reset up a TT feed again or is this a common problem and will fix itself once data comes live near 6pm EST time today for ES.
    Thanks,
    Andy

Originally posted by andy4 View Post
    Hi,
    I've had Ninja working good for two months with TT feed. Went to connect today to TT feed and it's not there, only external, sim' and reply for option. At first I thought my time with Ninja had expired, but not recieved anything, plus pretty sure it was for a quater - three months . I started June 6th.

Anyway, do I just need to reset up a TT feed again or is this a common problem and will fix itself once data comes live near 6pm EST time today for ES.
    Thanks,
    Andy
    Hi Andy,

Thank you for your post.

Try creating your TT connection again:
    The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to your Trading Technologies based brokerage.
    Click here to take me to the Trading Technologies Connection Guide
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by andy4 View Post
      Hi,

Thanks,
      Andy
      I use TT and it standard policy for them to shut down sometime Saturday
      or maybe real late Friday and restart 6PM EST on Sunday . Just like clock
      work .

Comment

Hi,
        thanks guys, but even with setting up new TT connection, I'm now getting "fix" won't work or something, shoot had this same problem when i first started, guess i just have to wait till broker can fix it in the morning :-(

Thanks again,
        Andy

p.s. Any reason why my original connection to TT feed would just disapear ? also my FX gain and Yahoo connections have gone too :-(

Comment

Hi,

Can you send a note to support at ninjtrader dot com and refer to this post. Include all your login credentials so we can test your connection on our end.

I don't know why your connections would disappear, they should not. Have you perhaps changed your license?
          Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes