TS FX strategy signals to IB via NTv6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS FX strategy signals to IB via NTv6

Forex lots in TS8 are set at either $100k standard lots (up to and including 8.2) or the subscribers choice of $10k minilots or $100k lots (8.3, now in beta release). In 8.3, the fxBig Point Value is 1 (formerly 100,000 I think), so that a $10k minilot shows up in the TradeManager as 10,000.

I see that NT can accept strategy signals from TS8 for execution via IB. My question is this : can NT accept cashforex strategy signals from TS8 and then execute via IB's IDEALPRO fx and, if so, how to specify the "lot" size with IB ?

I am wondering how NT addresses the issue of breaking IDEALPRO into "lots" for mulitiple exits, for example : can this be setup in the instrument manager in some way, eg. $25k lots for USDCHF, or £17.5k lots for GBPUSD?

Hope my question is clear !

J.

imported post

Sorry, forex trades on IB are not supported as this time.

Comment

imported post

We currently support GAIN Capital/Forex.com for FX trading. For additional information to trade NT through the please send an email to sales at ninjatrader dot com.

Ray
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Thanks for the response. TS8 fx accounts clear through GAIN and they seem like a good firm, but the issue of course is about IB spreads, which as usual are the best (despite the small additional commission).

Although I place a few trades via TS for thefree platform, mostly I trade via IB.

J.

PS. Hi, Ray - NT looks quite amazing these days; 'will check out the sim-version soon.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post inanazsocial  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader