Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt Dll + Ts + Mf Global Broker Question

Hello,

I just wanted to know if i can send different orders to different accounts, where my TS set-up has 2 different "desktops" with different workspaces within each desktop.

So for "desktop A" I would have 20 workspaces open within this specific desktop and with all orders generated within desktop A getting sent to Account A. Then I want to have "desktop B" which would contain another 25 different workspaces with orders coming out of desktop B getting sent to Account B. Can this be done using NT DLL and TradeStation (TS)?

Or, do I have to use only the one "desktop" within TradeStation for auto trading using NT DLL?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rod

Hi Rod,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunatelly there are no workspace options for the DLL interface as their are with the email interface.
    You can, however, create an account input for your TradeStation strategies and set it up with two different inputs for each account you want. If you leave it empty, it will route to the default account under ATI options.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for your reply. so are you saying that within my Tradestation strategy EasyLanguage code i can use the account string paramter within the DLL place order command using the NT DLL method, and then send different buy/sell orders to different accounts, within NT and using the NT DLL method (and not using the email interface method).?

thank you.

regards

Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket130713 View Post
        thanks for your reply. so are you saying that within my Tradestation strategy EasyLanguage code i can use the account string paramter within the DLL place order command using the NT DLL method, and then send different buy/sell orders to different accounts, within NT and using the NT DLL method (and not using the email interface method).?

thank you.

regards

Rod
        Yes, you are correct; You use the account as input.
        Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielSanMartin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes