Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem to open NT program

Hello,

I used NT since 08 sept without problem. Two days ago I upgraded .NET for vista. Since I can't open NT. Do you know very is the problem.

May I obliged to download NT again?

Thanks for your help

Best reards

Hello longway20,

Can you please tell me what exactly happens upon starting the software. Do you receive an error message?

Please send me your log and trace files to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20090714 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20090714 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Reference: Problem to open NT program Attn Jason

Thank for your answer.

Simply the program does'nt open and I don't receive any message.

The log of the last day (not today) 10/07/2009 is log.20090710

The trace same date trace.20090710

Best regards

Comment

Hi longway20,

Thank you for your reply.

If you could provide those files via email, that would be great!
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I too have the same problem(NT 6.5). NT was working fine yesterday. Today it will not open up. Today there is no log or trace file created. The last log and trace file created yesterday.

Anyone know what is the issue and how it can be fixed.

Comment

Hello bowler,

Please try starting the software via the Windows Start menu or via C:\-->Program Files-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->bin-->NinjaTrader.exe as.

If the issue perrsists, can you please send me your log and trace files for yesterday. You can find these files at the following locations:

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Log--> log.20090818 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Start Menu--> My Documents--> NinjaTrader 6.5--> Trace--> trace.20090818 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

Comment

As suggested, installed new version NinjaTrader (6.5.1000.12) on top of old version. That fixed the problem.

Comment

Have been using NT for more than a year with no problem

Today had a power outage at my home and when I open NT/Zen-Fire again from the desktop Icon:

" Unable to connect to database 'Provider=Microsoft Jet.0LEDB.4.0:Usr ID=Admin;Data Source=C:\Documents and Settings....

Assertion Failed:

Db.Global.Engine1

I tray to re-install again to see if problem would be resolved but NO Fix.
                Same problem with new isntallation.

Please Advice,
                Lance

Comment

Hello Silversea,

Thank you for your note.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Kyle" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
                  1.) A link to this forum thread.
                  2.) Your most recent trace file.
                  You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 6.5 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt
                  KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

How to draw your own statement off the platform?

"You can draw your own statement off the platform ..if your not sure how please send a message to your broker and they will tell you how."

Adrian Jones
                    Tournament Director
                    SureFire Trading Challenge

Is there a way to do the above in Simulated Account with NinjaTrader ?

Please Advice,

Comment

Hello Silversea,

Please see the email I sent you for the same inquiry you sent to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

"You can generate performance reports using the Account Performance-tab. More information and instructions can be found at the link below.
                      http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/Overview8.html"

Make sure only the sim101 account is selected (Advanced>> button) upon generating the report.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                        Hello Silversea,

Please see the email I sent you for the same inquiry you sent to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

"You can generate performance reports using the Account Performance-tab. More information and instructions can be found at the link below.
                        http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/Overview8.html"

Make sure only the sim101 account is selected (Advanced>> button) upon generating the report.
                        Yes, the terminology used by the Tournament Director got me confused, because he is asking for a " STATEMENT" which is different than a
                        " REPORT"

An Account Statement has a Broker Letterhead / LOGO and Address were as a Report does not contain any Broker Information !

So, the conclusion to my Inquiry for the benefit of other users is :
                        NO, there is NO Statement generated or created from Ninja Trader Simulated or Real Live Platform !

ONLY A SIMPLE PERFORMANCE REPORT OF PAST TRADING ACTIVITY

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
                        16 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post z.franck  
                        Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                        4 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post rtwave